We are looking for a Software Testing Engineer to assess software quality through Manual or Automation testing. This position will offer the qualified candidate a great opportunity to work on new and exciting projects. You’ll conduct automated and manual tests to ensure the software created by developers is fit for purpose and any bugs or issues are removed within a product before it gets deployed to clients.
Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications and systems work correctly.
Degree in Computer Science, BE, B-tech, M-tech, BCA, MCA, Statistics or relevant field. Having technical certification is also acceptable.
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Collaborate with Engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Evaluate product code according to specifications
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Write/Review /Execute Test Cases
- Proven experience in Software Testing (Manual & Automation)
- Experience in project management and QA methodology
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
- Ability to document bugs / defects
- Working knowledge of test management software’s.
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organizational skills